Moo Shakes

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

*Panther's Down! Panther's Down!



Above, is a pair of Patrick Ewing sneakers. It is the first pair of sneakers that I bought when I moved to the US. Yes, I remember such things. Obviously, they are basketball shoes. For a long time, basically from third grade to high school graduation, I wore exclusively basketball sneakers. But since then, my tastes have drifted more towards running or cross-training shoes for their relatively cheaper price, but also their ease of wearing (no need to untie the laces to slip them on). I also moved onto different sports that involves more running than hopping, such as ultimate frisbee. All of this combined to mean that I, at this moment, do not own a single pair of basketball shoes. Neither my running shoes nor my cross training sneakers are high tops either. In fact, they are considered to be low tops, exposing the ankle for flexibility when running.

I've twisted my ankle twice in a week playing basketball now.

It hurts, like a bitch.

I am going to go and buy a new pair of basketball sneakers tomorrow.

*Yes. When I become a leader of men, my code name will be Panther.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home