Moo Shakes

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Disadvantages of Being Tall #... uh.... 1?

Being rather tall (for an Asian), I have often been told that I am lucky to be so tall and life is all grand and wonderful and cheery since I'm tall. But I'm here to tell you that there are definite disadvantages to being tall (for one, spelunking is never really a viable hobby). Today, in particular, laid the truth to bare.

It was raining fairly hard today. After taking about... 10 steps out of my apartment building, I decided that it was stupid to walk all the way to the office in this heavy of a rain without an umbrella. Unfortunately, I did not have an umbrella in my possession and thus I went on a rather quick wild goose chase around the neighborhood for a convenience store that sell umbrellas (in my car, which, thankfully, is dry on the inside). However, the umbrella did not help as much as I had hoped. Why? Well, as I said before, I'm rather tall:



Above is an illustration of what happens when a not-so-tall person use an umbrella. Note the small distance between where the raindrops that barely miss the umbrella falls and where the person's feet is. This is vitally important to the objective of the umbrella (staying dry, for those of us who are over thinking this).

Also please note the expression on the face of said not-so-tall person's face.



Here's an illustration of what happens when a tall person uses the same umbrella! His shirt might remain quite dry, but his pants/jeans will be totally unprotected and soaked! ACK!

This is indeed a terrible and heretofore untold misery of being just rather tall. I think we all know what happens if this persists:



DEATH BY WET PANTS!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

  • lmfao!!!! next time, buy a bigger umbrella.

    - junny

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:12 PM  

  • yah... something like a beach umbrella eh

    ~couch_potato

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:25 PM  

  • Haha sooooo cute! Kawaii ne~ Lovely drawings!!

    By Blogger Mrs Hanashima, at 11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home