Moo Shakes

Monday, October 01, 2007

We're Men! We're Men in Tights!

Years ago, I took an online quiz called the Political Compass and the result stated that, well, I'm basically a mix between Nelson Mandela and Ghandi. Well, today, out of curiosity, I decided to take it again.

The questions are definitely different and updated for the present political environment in the US. The result was just as enlightening:

I was judged as:
Economic Left/Right: -3.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.95



Here's a list of other historical political leaders for comparison:



I still got it! :D Dalai Lama, Mandela, Ghandi (Where Ghandi's located in the chart is very close to where Mandela is.), and Moiny! Rolls right off the tongue. It is clear, that despite years of "maturity", "growing up", and "wandering the desert", I have still remained a natural leader of men that I've always been.

I, am a natural born leader of men, wandering the world (and the interweb) for a people to lead to their freedom! Any current oppressed and repressed (what's the difference between the meaning of those 2 words anyways?) people, please submit your application below.

Nobel Peace Prize. Here. I. Come.

2 Comments:

  • YEP!!! Apparent signs of early stages of Permanent Head Damage. Congrats...

    -lepra

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:27 AM  

  • lmfao!!!!

    - junny

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home